Regarding Google Code In 2018 Mentor

From: Vaaibhavi Singh <vaaibhavisingh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Google Code In 2018 Mentor
Date: 2018-10-03 14:50:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,
I am Vaaibhavi Singh a 3rd Year Computer Science Engineering student of
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara.
I would like to become a Google Code-In mentor with PostgreSQL this year. I
have done some projects using PostgreSQL.
Link to the project:
https://github.com/VaaibhaviSingh/Professor-s-Support-System

I am a Data Science enthusiast and also have prior experience in MERN
stack. I am good with various programming languages that include Python,
C++ and JavaScript. I hope to leverage these experiences into the Google
Code-In mentor role.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaaibhavi-singh-26345814a/
GitHub: https://github.com/VaaibhaviSingh

Looking forward for your reply.