FATAL: invalid page in block 0 of relation global/1262

From: Ibrahim Edib Kokdemir <kokdemir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FATAL: invalid page in block 0 of relation global/1262
Date: 2019-07-12 15:21:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I upgraded my cluster from 9.6 to 11 with pg_upgrade hardlink parameter two
days ago. Since then it has been working great as v11. Today while running
heavy update queries on it, I got the "FATAL: invalid page in block 0 of
relation global/1262" message and server crushed.
Hard reset and trying to start, it start but shows the same error message
and do not let me to connect. "psql: FATAL: invalid page in block 0 of
relation global/1262". I read that the filenode 1262 is for pg_database
table.

Any idea why did it happen and can it be recoverable?

Thanks. Regards.