best way to storing logs

From: Ibrahim Edib Kokdemir <kokdemir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: best way to storing logs
Date: 2018-01-29 21:38:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
In our environment, we are logging "all" statements because of the security
considerations (future auditing if necessary). But the system is very big
and produces 100GB logs for an hour and we expect that this will be much
more. We are having trouble to find the disk for this amount of data.

Now, we are considering one of the following paths:
- deduped file system for all logs.
- parsing useful lines with syslog server or pgaudit. And are there any
drawbacks for using remote syslog for the logs?

What should be the right path for that?

Regards,
Ibrahim.