Info on error `Connection to client lost`

From: mahendrakar s <mahendrakarforpg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Info on error `Connection to client lost`
Date: 2022-06-13 17:27:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Pg team,

What are the scenarios under which we see `FATAL: Connection to client
lost`.
One case I could think of is client application closes connection abruptly
incase of exceptions(for example: column x is not found).
Can you please share what could be other scenarios we see this error.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Mahendrakar.