Need help with moving test cases in extension folder

From: mahendrakar s <mahendrakarforpg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need help with moving test cases in extension folder
Date: 2022-06-09 16:39:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Team,

When we run `make check` inside the contrib/<extension> folder, it ALWAYS
looks for folder `sql` for testscripts.
i.e: contrib/<extension>/sql -->[1].

I have a requirement to move test related folders to a different folder(sub
directory of extension),
i.e contrib/<extension>/<testsubdir>/sql -->[2].

Is there a way to tell `make check` to look at [2] instead of [1]? Are
there any flags to configure Makefile? Can you please let me know.
Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Mahendrakar.