Pgadmin throwing 308 redirect when run behind k8s ingress accessed through gateway

From: Aayush R <aayushrambhad(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin throwing 308 redirect when run behind k8s ingress accessed through gateway
Date: 2023-06-22 15:23:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Respected,

I am trying to access pgadmin via a gateway url (example abc.com/pgadmin)
I have kubernetes ingress enabled at (xyz.com/pgadmin)
using X-Script-Name /pgadmin in kubenetes nginx-ingress

sequence is gateway-->nginx-ingress(kubenetes)-->pgadmin-service

when i hit abc.com/pgadmin, it redirects me in browser to xyz.com/pgadmin
which is not correct, gateway url should serve me request for pgadmin and
not give 308 redirect to xyz.com/pgadmin

can anybody tell what needs to be done.?