Re: PostgreSQL ping/pong to client

From: Ajay Pratap <ajaypratap(at)drishti-soft(dot)com>
To: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL ping/pong to client
Date: 2019-04-18 02:47:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Maybe postgresql (application) layer ping pong.

Enabling system wise timeouts can impact my whole setup including my web
app, thats why it is hard for me to configure them.

--

*Disclaimer:* The information in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the