Search Objects - redux

From: Stefan Zauchenberger <stefan(at)ice-sys(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Search Objects - redux
Date: 2018-01-18 05:58:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

I see the message below from last October, but there has been no follow up
that I can find.

Are there any plans to bring back the Search Object function? Like Frank
below I was quite fond of this feature.

Please advise.

Stefan

From: Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org"
<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Search objects?
Date: 2017-10-19 14:12:37
<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/1366316634.150694.1508422357371%40mail.yahoo.com>
or
download thread mbox
<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/mbox/1366316634.150694.1508422357371%40mail.yahoo.com>
)
Lists: pgadmin-support
<https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/since/201710191412>

Hi All,
At first, many thanks for the progress on pgAdmin4.
Though there is still one feature of pgAdmin3, which I miss dearly in
pgAdmin4: The "Search objects ..." functionality. Are there any plans
to implement that feature soon?
I dream of it as a separate tab with a search bar like in the online
help. Clicking on the items found would jump to the clicked database
object in the tree view. And since I am at it: It would also be nice
to have such jumps from the Dependencies and from the Dependents tab.
Happy computing...Frank