Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark

From: Eric Svenson <esvenson74(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark
Date: 2014-12-12 10:07:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

so finally I have a workaround which is ok for me. When I seperate the
tables and the data (using the -a and -s switch from pg_dump) into 2 sql
backup files, everything works ok on the problem-VM.

I try to investigate further in the coming weeks, I´m on holiday next week.

Regards and thanks for your support,
Eric