Automatically check for anti-patterns in SQL queries

From: Joy Arulraj <jarulraj(at)cs(dot)cmu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Automatically check for anti-patterns in SQL queries
Date: 2017-10-08 11:50:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi folks -- We developed a static analysis tool, called SQLCheck, for
automatically identifying anti-patterns in SQL queries.

https://github.com/jarulraj/sqlcheck

Our goal is to provide hints to the developers about potential performance
and security issues present in SQL queries. I believe that integrating such
a tool (maybe using a special SQL clause) with PostgreSQL can benefit
users. Feedback would be much appreciated.

Regards!