Vulnerability PostgreSQL 11.2

From: Moris Rumenov Vrachovski <mrvrach(at)uw(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vulnerability PostgreSQL 11.2
Date: 2021-04-14 23:10:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am not even sure if I am contacting the right person maybe you can direct
me to the right person.
My vulnerability scanner is telling me this in regards to PostgreSQL

version : 11.11

I have contacted my support team for my vulnerability scanner. But it was
worth emailing you guys as well just in case this might be an error on your
end as well.

Thank you!
--
Moris Vrachovski