Re: pgadmin4 RPM broken?

From: John Harvey <john(dot)harvey(at)crunchydata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 RPM broken?
Date: 2017-05-08 14:44:41
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi Devrim,

It looks like all changes are in and work just fine.
I also can't reproduce my patch-file issues anymore, so that's good too!

I had one last finding today, based on your last set of commits from the
weekend.
I see that you've changed the python-flask dependencies in the pgadmin4
spec file to be pgadmin4-python-flask.

I have no issue with that change, but for consistency, you may want to
consider the following 2 modifications:

1) pgadmin4-python-flask-principal.spec

Change:
Requires: python-flask
to:
Requires: pgadmin4-python-flask

2) pgadmin4-python-flask-sqlalchemy.spec

Change:
BuildRequires: python-flask
to:
BuildRequires: pgadmin4-python-flask