Found / fixed two spec-file redundancies

From: John Harvey <john(dot)harvey(at)crunchydata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Found / fixed two spec-file redundancies
Date: 2016-02-01 15:26:28
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello,

I found 2 redundancies in the spec-files on 9.5, so I made two patches.
I didn't check 9.4 / 9.6, etc, so there may be opportunities there as well.

My changes:
1) In the case of sfcgal, CGAL-devel is listed in two BuildRequires lines.
2) In the case of postgis21/22, proj-devel is listed in two BuildRequires
lines.

I have attached the patch files for your review / inclusion.
They're not a huge deal, but I figured it's always good to help with
cleanup.

Regards,
-John

Attachment Content-Type Size
sfcgal.patch application/octet-stream 2.9 KB
postgis.patch application/octet-stream 6.1 KB