Re: Typo in "27.2.8. Synchronous Replication"

From: Eric Mutta <eric(dot)mutta(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Pg Docs <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Typo in "27.2.8. Synchronous Replication"
Date: 2022-01-24 20:48:05
Lists: pgsql-docs

> While I appreciate we could be even more cool if we used a more modern
set of features, the effort it would take to do so doesn't seem to match
the benefit we would get. Our documentation is, on the whole, a strength.

Many thanks David, for the clarification on how the documentation release
process works. I definitely agree that the Postgres docs are one of its
greatest strength (every time I found myself saying "wow, Postgres is
amazing!" it was when I was reading the docs, long before I even opened
psql). Thanks to all of you who devote your time and energy to the docs -
they really make a difference to those of us coming from other (commerical)
databases!