pgdg-redhat-all-rhel9 rpm update

From: Sam Jones <sam(dot)jones(at)matillion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Adam Metcalf <adam(dot)metcalf(at)matillion(dot)com>
Subject: pgdg-redhat-all-rhel9 rpm update
Date: 2024-10-01 10:33:02
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

To whom it may concern,

Since last week we have spotted errors when we download
the pgdg-redhat-all-rhel9 rpm this seems to have been the result of a
change to the gpg key options (please see here
<https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=blobdiff;f=rpm/redhat/main/common/pgdg-yum/RHEL-main/pgdg-redhat-all-rhel9.repo;h=c469bdb6e798775f8693df7c99dddb6df1086e9e;hp=da869a1852fc832defeb9bcf2c87d3220314127c;hb=04bb761770ceff20dbb351f8f1a3d9a336e03073;hpb=b9c80a46ba92aad233eec4134d2f40cc8dcb8daf>).
Said issue looks to have been resolved as of Thursday last week (please see
here
<https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commitdiff;h=e47a6146bf7b3bcd01fa13121b9366a8b1c4c209>).
However, the latest rpm version (found here
<https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm>)
is still using the gpgkey=9 option resulting in errors in our build and
upgrade process.

We were wondering if an estimate as to when the rpm will be updated could
be provided?

Many thanks
Sam

--

*The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please

*

*Matillion Ltd accepts no responsibility
for any damage caused by malicious software transmitted by email. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and error free, it is
possible for it to be intercepted, lost, destroyed, later, incomplete or
with added malware. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email
transmission

*

*Matillion Ltd, Two New Bailey, Stanley Street, Salford,
England, M3 5GS (Main and registered office address). Company number:
07474948.*