Re: BUG #15033: Segmentation fault running a query

From: Andrew Grossman <agrossman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15033: Segmentation fault running a query
Date: 2018-01-27 20:06:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Oh, I have little doubt there's a better way to solve the actual
problem--this actually resulted from some buggy code that passed a bunch of
unexpected arguments to a query generating function. I would note that this
did reproduce for me on a different system with some different specs.

I will follow-up with a stack trace. In the meantime, a more accessible
version of the reproduction script has been placed at the following address:

https://fleetinventory.com/media/static/pg10crash.sql