Free conf talk events tickets for women!

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Free conf talk events tickets for women!
Date: 2019-02-25 14:21:00
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi all,

We've been given several free tickets for conf talk events so women whose
company don't pay for can attend conferences. (I am aware that
accommodation fees are more expensive than conf talk event ticket and I'm
looking for solution to that particular problem.) If you know someone that
can be interested, please forward that e-mail.

So far we have :
- 3 free tickets for PGDay Paris
- 1 free ticket for Nordic PGDay
- 1 free ticket fro PGConf APAC
- 1 free ticket for PGConf.de

If anyone is interested, just send me an e-mail with your name and forename
and I'll arrange everything for you. Make it quick: I'll serve the first to
ask first!

Cheers!

Lætitia
--
*Think! Do you really need to print this email ? *
*There is no Planet B.*