Postgres Women dinner at PGConf Eu, Milan

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Women dinner at PGConf Eu, Milan
Date: 2019-09-25 06:45:47
Lists: pgsql-women

Dear all,

We're getting better at organizing things and thanks to Renée Albe (yes,
now we have to use last names because the number of Renées has risen up in
our community), we're trying to organize Postgres Women dinner for PGConf
Eu in advance!

So, if you want to come, what you need to do is:
- complete the google form (We don't need your formal name, a nickname will
be fine) and don't forget to mention if you have some specific dietary
requirements : https://forms.gle/gu5kZ14XmVugkeH77

The form will ask you how many people you'd like to bring with you. No need
to fill several forms for a group of people. We'll split the bill at the
end of the meal unless we can find sponsor(s).

We don't care about your sex/gender. You don't need to be a woman to
support Postgres Women.

Have a nice day,

Lætitia

--
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*