Re: Free tickets for Pgconf Europe!

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: neslişah demirci <neslisah(dot)demirci(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Free tickets for Pgconf Europe!
Date: 2019-09-20 08:41:31
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi Neslişah,

I'm sorry, but we ran out of tickets. The good news is : it doesn't mean
you can't have one ! ;-)

The free tickets from PGConf EU itself are gone, but at every events,
sponsors have tickets they don't use. So I'll make a call for sponsor
tickets and you're the first one on the list to get one!

Have a nice day and I hope I'll be able to see you in Milan!

Lætitia

--
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*