Re: PGDay Santiago

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Boriss Mejias <bmejias(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGDay Santiago
Date: 2019-07-04 10:14:36
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi all,

I've got a huge stock of stickers, flyers and business cards, but, as those
were paid by Postgres Europe and that it's stated on Postgres Europe's
statutes that they can't have activities outside of Europe, I was
specifically asked not to send those material outside of Europe.
But don't worry, I'll find a solution, I'm on it.

Have a great day!

Lætitia

--
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*