Postgres Women Dinner at PGConf Eu Milan

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Women Dinner at PGConf Eu Milan
Date: 2019-10-15 16:37:15
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi all,

As I'm still learning and not so good at organizing things, I didn't think
to take people's e-mail to contact them, so I have no other way than
sending this invitation here to everyone. We'll get better next time.

Some quick information here :
- the dinner is sponsor, you just need to take care of your drinks
- the dinner time is 7:30 PM
- the restaurant is Ristorante Tagiura (please, find map enclosed)
- before the dinner, we'll find a place to have a drink only with women
(we're actively looking for a place)

Have a nice day,

Lætitia

--
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*

Attachment Content-Type Size
Invitation to Dinner.pdf application/pdf 195.3 KB