Re: PGDay Santiago

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Boriss Mejias <bmejias(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>, pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGDay Santiago
Date: 2019-07-22 07:48:38
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi

Le lun. 22 juil. 2019 à 06:41, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> a
écrit :

> Lætitia Avrot escribió:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've got a huge stock of stickers, flyers and business cards, but, as
> those
> > were paid by Postgres Europe and that it's stated on Postgres Europe's
> > statutes that they can't have activities outside of Europe, I was
> > specifically asked not to send those material outside of Europe.
> > But don't worry, I'll find a solution, I'm on it.
>
> Hello,
>
> So, were you all able to find a way for the stuff to cross the Atlantic?
> :-)

Hi Alvaro,

I asked Postgres US to pay for the flyers, business cards and stickers for
both Americas as their statuses are not so restrictive as PostgreSQL
Europe's are. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Have a nice day,

Lætitia