Pgday italy

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgday italy
Date: 2019-03-23 09:36:20
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi all,

Pgday Italy organizers have is a booth and 5 free tickets.

This event will take place the 19th of May in Bologna.

So, first, we need to give away the 5 free tickets, so if you or a woman
you know is interested, just reply to me and I'll make sure you'll have
one.

Then, unfortunately, I won't be able to be there. I have a friend that
could be at the desk but he's a man and I'm concerned that a postgres women
booth with only a man could send the wrong message... Is any woman there
available for that event?

Last but not least, what do we want to have in the postgres women booth?
Do we want to give away stickers? Do we want to print some flyers? Do we
want to create awesome tee-shirts to sell (but it would mean for us to
manage money)? Do we want to print and give away a list of postgres women
public speakers? (please add your ideas here)

Cheers,

Lætitia Avrot