Postgres Women gathering in Berlin (between 23rd and 26th of October)

From: Laetitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Women gathering in Berlin (between 23rd and 26th of October)
Date: 2022-09-07 10:16:20
Lists: pgsql-women

Hello,

As we did a Postgres Women dinner in Milan in 2019 and in Lisbon in 2018,
we're planning to have a Postgres Women gathering in Berlin for the next
PgconfEu.

As dinners are most of the time taken by several team dinners and organizer
dinner and social events, we were planning to have a Postgres Women
breakfast one morning of the event, at the event venue.

In order to get pricing, I'd like to know who would like to join this event.

Another question: Would you rather have a women-only breakfast or a women
and allies breakfast?

Have a nice day,

Lætitia