PostgreSQL Replication

From: Mutuku Ndeti <jnmutuku(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Replication
Date: 2021-02-16 13:55:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Need some advice here. I have an application using PostgreSQL. I need to
install it on 2 servers for redundancy purposes and have 2 databases. I
need the DBs to replicate to each other, in real-time. Writes can be done
on both DBs.

Please let me know if this is a feasible setup and the best way to proceed.

Thank you

--
www.agile.co.ke