Postgres connection to hot standby

From: Mutuku Ndeti <jnmutuku(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres connection to hot standby
Date: 2021-03-31 17:14:03
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a third party application running on postgresql. I have a primary
server ans secondary. I have setup the DBon primary to replicate to the
secondary.(streaming) as a hot standby.

Is it possible to have an instance of the application access the DB on
secondary in readonly mode? I have tried this and application will not run.

--
www.agile.co.ke