TIMESTAMP value binary transfer problem

From: Gonzalo Ortiz Jaureguizar <gortiz(at)8kdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TIMESTAMP value binary transfer problem
Date: 2015-04-27 12:20:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all!

I found the same problem as Vladimir Crnčić reported here
<http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/001401cfedf0$2d861690$889243b0$@infoart.hr>.
The last post in that thread was that one
<http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CADK3HHKn-z1NLXAcKwEUDqAKD-qdn1JwMLosncF-yF_hiNFzNQ@mail.gmail.com>,
where Dave Cramer said he cannot replicate the problematic behaviour. I
cannot modify the example right now but I can say that this is happening
when 'Europe/Madrid' timezone is used. As Vladimir said, I think the
problem is in TimestampUtils.toTimestampBin() compensation.

PS: It is my first email here. My apologies if I have broken any protocol
rule.