Re: Wiki editor request

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wiki editor request
Date: 2021-02-22 10:28:40
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 5:37 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at> wrote:

> On Wed, 2021-02-17 at 10:49 -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> > > I am logged in - at any rate, I see the "log out" link top right.

> > > Username: Laurenz
> > > Member of groups: Autoconfirmed users, Users, Editors
> > >
> > > The first two groups have hyperlinks to non-existing Wiki pages,
> > > but "Editors" doesn't have a hyperlink.

This is AIUI how it's supposed to look. And looks for users where it does work.

> > Perhaps asking the question in a different way -- is the lack of an edit
> > button on a single page, or across all pages?
>
> I tried several, all exhibit the same symptom.
>
> At this point, it is not vital for me to modify something in th Wiki,
> but it would be great if it could be sorted out eventually.

Strange. Then it looks like it should, AFAIK. At this point I'll have
to bow out and defer to somebody who actually uses the wiki more than
me who can hopefully spot what's actually wrong.

At this point my only responses can be those classic supprot ones --
have you tried clearing all caches and cookies, and have you tried
another browser :)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: https://www.hagander.net/