Re: Fwd: Stalled post to sysadmin-reports

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Stalled post to sysadmin-reports
Date: 2015-05-18 21:33:40
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > Yeah, I just saw many many of these repotrs as well.
> >
> > Something is injecting a *lot* of old emails, claiming to be
> > mail.postgresql.org.
>
> Oh bloody hell. I was trying to get a fscking report to debug a trivial
> issue. I didn't understand why it wasn't coming back to me! I can't
> swear that it was that that caused the problem, but it seems too much of
> a coincidence to be anything else.
>
> Uh.
Can you *please* get into the sysadmins channel and explain what you did
and help fix it then? :) there are around a thousand more emails queued,
and everything is shut down right now...

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/