Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository,Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, kawamoto(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp, pengbo(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp
Subject: Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository,Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository
Date: 2021-05-25 09:04:37
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 4:00 AM Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan.
>
> Thank you for taking care of this.
>
> > Hi Tatsuo,
> >
> > On 5/24/21 9:33 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> We are using:
> >> ssh://git(at)git(dot)postgresql(dot)org/pgpool2.git
> >> and yesterday I have added new committer to the repository.
> >> (write access was given to him).
> >>
> >> His community account is "kawamoto(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp".
> >>
> >> However when he tries to execute:
> >> ssh://git(at)git(dot)postgresql(dot)org/pgpool2.git
> >>
> >> He gets:
> >> Permission denied (publickey)
> >>
> >> He checked his .ssh and public key, it seems they are correct.

I see multiple attempts to log in as kawamoto. That would indicate
he's not actually using git(at)git(dot)postgresql(dot)org in the url. But they
could also be independent attempts -- can you please provide an exact
time when it was attempted, so I can see if I can find more details in
the log?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: https://www.hagander.net/