Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Célestin Matte <celestin(dot)matte(at)cmatte(dot)me>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration
Date: 2024-04-17 15:17:53
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 5:02 PM Célestin Matte <celestin(dot)matte(at)cmatte(dot)me>
wrote:

> > Not yet - so far it's just the django 4.2 support, since 3.2 is end of
> life. We'll get to the rest of the bookworm stuff as well, or course, but
> we're not ready to go there just yer.
>
> Thanks for the answer! Do you have an idea of the calendar for that? End
> of support for buster is in 2.5 months
> What can we do to help on that task?

Hi!

Oh, we're all on bullseye by now so the EOL of buster should not be
relevant. All the standard packages on bullseye (except django itself,
which has to be loaded in a virtualenv) should work. Actually, I think we
also load django-markwhat into our virtualenv, but I don't think any of
those apps actually use it.

--
Magnus Hagander