Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Date: 2017-03-31 08:34:45
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Ashutosh Bapat <
ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
> My account id is ashutosh_bapat. I used to have editor privileges, but
> I don't have those anymore. Please provide editor privileges to me.

Hi!

The wiki does not appear to support usernames with underscore in it (it
turns them into spaces and then complains your account does not exist). Are
you sure that it used to work with this account? Any chance you have a
second account that you used before?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/