Re: sync issue with pgFoundry to ftp.postgresql.org

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sync issue with pgFoundry to ftp.postgresql.org
Date: 2014-02-13 08:38:43
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't see pg_comparator 2.2.2 in our FTP site. Tarball is here:
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/3597/pg_comparator-2.2.2.tgz
>
> However, I can't see 2.2.2 directory in our FTP site:
>

> http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/projects/pgFoundry/pg-comparator/pg_comparator/
>
> Probably a cron job is not running, or such.

Sync from pgfoundry to the ftp site was disabled sometime back in December
becaues of the constant troubles it caused because upstream was so slow and
unreliable. I know Dave was working with some of the bigger projects (like
postgis) publishing from there to get their files hosted more reliably. I'm
not entirely sure where that ended, I think there was supposed to be an
announcement once done :) Dave, got a status on this?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/