Re: Error registering at postgresql.org

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Daniel Serodio (lists)" <daniel(dot)lists(at)mandic(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Marti Raudsepp <marti(at)juffo(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error registering at postgresql.org
Date: 2012-11-05 17:11:24
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Daniel Serodio (lists) <
daniel(dot)lists(at)mandic(dot)com(dot)br> wrote:

> I'm trying to register at postgresql.org so I can edit the wiki to fix a
> broken link. I received a link on my e-mail so I could set my password, but
> when I submit the "Change password" form I get an error:
>
> Forbidden (403)
> CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
> More information is available with DEBUG=True.
>
> I've tried appending "?DEBUG=True" to the URL but got no further
> information.
>
> Can someone help?

(moving thread to pgsql-www where it belongs)

That seems like it would be the result of a patch I applied earlier today.
It does appear we need a better error message for this case.

Not entirely sure why it shows up though, since the form appears correct.

Are you by any chance blocking cookies for the domain? If I do that, I get
the same error...

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/