Re: Feature matrix filter

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, "w^3" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Feature matrix filter
Date: 2014-03-13 15:36:28
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
> wrote:

> "No"

> another

> own

> It's

> >> Argh... just as I pushed it out.
> >

> > No better time to fix it than now :D

> use
> >>
> >> Okay, I can switch it back to the CDN if you prefer.
> >

> > Either that, or change the existing usage to use an embedded one. But I
> > think in general people tend to say that using a CDN is a good idea for
> > this.
>
> Until someone we don't know breaks it of course.

Of course. But given the tens or hundreds of thousands, at least, sites
that rely on Google not breaking that, I think we're reasonably safe. Half
the bloody internet will break if they stop hosting that one, and we can
easily switch to a locally hosted one at that time if we have to.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/