Re: Migration to PGLister - After

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Michael Nolan <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Date: 2017-12-21 13:41:32
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:31 PM, Michael Nolan <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:45 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> This list has now been migrated to new mailing list software known as
>>> 'PGLister'. This migration will impact all users of this mailing list
>>> in one way or another.
>>>

>> Is there more information available about PGLister somewhere, ie, is this
>> a list package that other people running mailing lists might be able to
>> use? A net search for "PGLister" doesn't find much yet.
>>

> Hi!
>
> Please track the thread at https://www.postgresql.org/
> message-id/CABUevEw7Vs9Hpe-9dRWPwXDa4sPuE71BDNk2X8_UOQ%
> 3Dhvf1tnA%40mail.gmail.com for information on that. TL/DR version is that
> right now it's in a closed repo, but it's scheduled to be opened as soon as
> somebody has had the time to go through it and make sure we're not
> accidentally leaking something that shouldn't be leaked.

That took a lot longer than expected, but at least we've had someone go
through it now. And hopefully nothing was missed :)

For now, there's a mirror pushed to https://gitlab.com/pglister/pglister.
We're happy to take comments and improvements!

--
Magnus Hagander