Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Akshat Jaimini <destrex271(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Célestin Matte <celestin(dot)matte(at)cmatte(dot)me>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration
Date: 2024-05-08 08:29:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Sorry to get back to you on this one late.

Unfortunately there wasn't, as that branch only existed in my private
repos. I'll try to get a proper beta branch set up for next time around.
For now, I've just updated our prod deployment to run on 4.2, so please
update the harness to run all tests on 4.2 instead. Thanks!

//Magnus