Re: logical-replication mailing list

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Martín Marqués <martin(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2015-09-16 09:39:15
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

Hi!

Apologies for not responding to this one quicker.

We are currently investigating options for setting this up, alongside
dealing with the death of a lot of lists on pgfoundry. We have increased
the priority of it, but itäll be a bit longer until we've figured out a way
to do this that's going to be sustainable fro a maintenance perspective
.
//Magnus