Re: patch extracting

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch extracting
Date: 2015-02-01 10:13:46
Lists: pgsql-www

patch, from https://commitfest.postgresql.org/ (or
> anywhere on postgresql.org; the mail archive being another possibility).
The goal, of course, is to automatically download
> & compile the lot.
>
> I suppose I can figure it out but before I go any further: wouldn't it be
possible to build some support for that goal in
> the commitfest application (or saomewhere else)? Could it be done by
pulling the latest link for each patch for each fest
> to some central place/list/ page? It could be more stable then my local
hacking.

> (Almost equally satisfying would be to receive a program from anyone who
has already done the work of extracting links from
> those pages or the mail archive)

This is on my todo list for the app, yes. It was considered as one of the
use cases in the new architecture. Not done yet, but definitely on the
list. It's be happy to work with you on it - once the more u urgent
features and regressions have been taken care of.

/Magnus