Re: Are pgsql-www@ and webmaster@ different people?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Are pgsql-www@ and webmaster@ different people?
Date: 2016-02-02 15:49:11
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The page about the wiki edit bit directed me to e-mail
> pgsql-www@, and I got a response very quickly.

smaller group. But webmaster@ is the appropriate location for a request
like that.

> The account/orglist page directed me to e-mail webmaster@
> in order to be associated with a "Migrated Connection"
> project, which I did 25 hours ago, so I am not sure whether
> that went where it needed to or not.

That is in the queue to be handled by the team. As it's a smaller team,
expect a bit longer response times.

> I see that "PL/Java Project" is listed under Organisations as
> a Migrated Connection needing contact information.
>
> Can an organisation have more than one contact set up?
> Thomas Hallgren is the creator of PL/Java and he hasn't
> gone away; if he has a community account it should
> certainly be listed with the project. (Is there a
> directory of community accounts I'd be able to look in?
> Perhaps his will be thhal, he has used that name elsewhere.)

Yes. The administrator of an organization can add more people as managers.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/