Re: Add team 'Aiven' to planet blog

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Francesco Tisiot <francesco(dot)tisiot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add team 'Aiven' to planet blog
Date: 2021-09-16 08:09:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello!

Teams on planet postgresql are just groupings of blogs, they are not
attached to feeds themselves. Each individual team member has to register
their own feed, and add it to the team.

That said, we'd be happy to add a team for aiven! To get that set up we
need the name of the team, the url that the team should link to (not the
RSS feed but the actual homepage), and the community username of the person
who should manage the team (which involves approving and rejecting blogs
added to the team).

/Magnus