Re: List of "servers" missing the new build machine?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Greg Clough <greg(dot)clough(at)ipreo(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: List of "servers" missing the new build machine?
Date: 2018-09-21 12:35:12
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:31 PM, Greg Clough <greg(dot)clough(at)ipreo(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> It seems that the new build server that replaced “poseidon” has been
> dropped from the list after the migration to the new site:
>

> https://www.postgresql.org/about/servers/
>

> I can’t remember what it’s called (Devrim could tell you), but it had a
> shared credit between Ipreo (hardware) and EnterpriseDB (hosting).

Hi!

Actually, that's the box called "poseidon". But I'm guessing it's data
actually needs to be updated, so if somebody can provide the actual details
we'll get that done? (credit for all machines are listed at who hosts them,
not who bought or donated them, the way it is now. The headline should
probably be updated to reflect that)

--
Magnus Hagander