Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, sysadmins <sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date: 2015-01-16 17:31:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 7:08 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:

> Heikki,
>
> * Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com) wrote:
> > This got forgotten in the summer.
>
> Agreed, thanks for following up.
>
> > To recap, I'd like to have a site at URL
> > http://odbc.postgresql.org/. The content should be the same as on
> > the current psqlodbc website at
> > http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/. That is:
> >
> > 1. The main content comes from the psqlodbc-www git repository
> > (git://git.postgresql.org/git/psqlodbc-www.git)
> >
> > 2. The contents of the /docs/ path comes from the /docs directory in
> > the main psqlodbc git repository
> > (git://git.postgresql.org/git/psqlodbc.git)
>
> This all seems pretty reasonable to me. I've cc'd the sysadmins team so
> everyone can comment. This sounds like a similar setup to other sites
> that we run, which is good.
>
> Magnus, Stefan, any thoughts about this? I'm not sure when I'll have
> time to actually look at making it happen..

As long as this is just static files (which it looks like from a quick
check, but I haven't actually looked deeper), then I see no problem at all
with this.

(Other than the already previously kicked off discussion of *where* to
actually put it, but that's just a small matter of deciding)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/