Re: Incorrect email address in the auth.py module

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Incorrect email address in the auth.py module
Date: 2019-03-27 14:51:59
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 2:12 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:

> Poking around in the CF app I noticed that the auth.py module for
> integrating with
> the community authentication was out of sync with the copy in the main
> pgweb repo.
> Turns out the copy in the CF app is the most up to date as it has fixed
> the email
> address in the account merging support email template. The attached patch
> merges
> the changes from the CF app copy into the one in the pgweb repo. Unless
> there are
> objections I plan to apply this soon.
>
> This also fixes an adjacent typo spotted in the process.

That update breaks the commit hook. Have you perhaps forgotten to instlall
it? :)

Please make sure that a "pep8" run (with version 2.2.0 or compatible, as
that's what's used on the prod servers) passes on the code before pushing!
Easiest way is to make sure that the tools/githook/pre-commit is linked
into your git hooks directory.

--
Magnus Hagander