Re: pgsql: Make pg_dump exclude unlogged table data on hot standby slaves

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-committers <pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql: Make pg_dump exclude unlogged table data on hot standby slaves
Date: 2013-01-25 12:56:11
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> On 2013-01-25 08:49:10 +0000, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Make pg_dump exclude unlogged table data on hot standby slaves
>
> This missed the fact that there is no ExecuteSqlQueryForSingleRow and
> surroundign infrastructure.

Ugh, that's what I get for pushing something just before getting on a
plane. Thanks for spotting.

Fix looks good, except I'd just put the query text inline in PQexec()
and not bother with a separate variable..

Unfortunately, the wifi at this airport refuses to let me push through
ssh, and I don't really have the time to get the tunnels properly set
up before my next flight. If another commiter could pick that one up
and just push it (9.1 branch only), I'd appreciate it!

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/