Re: Where's the beta?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-packagers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-packagers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Where's the beta?
Date: 2012-05-14 18:18:06
Lists: pgsql-www

I could in theory look at it, but I will be on an airplane without wifi in
about 20 minutes, and the wifi here is insanely slow. I don't want to risk
having something done only half way.

I can look at it once I get into Ottawa this evening if nobody has beaten
me to it by then.

//Magnus

--
Magnus Hagander