Re: [noreply@postgresql.org: coder]

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, melatti(dot)michael(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: [noreply@postgresql.org: coder]
Date: 2018-04-03 14:50:17
Lists: pgsql-www

People creating an account, then logging in, and then submitting just one
word. That's at least the technical reason for it.

Here's a thought: trap *all* documentation comments in moderation, and have
the moderators sort things out before they are posted.

Today we can't efficiently do it based on sender, due to having the noreply
sender. But we could trap *all* of them based on regexp.

//Magnus