Re: 404 on message-ID with slashes

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 404 on message-ID with slashes
Date: 2021-01-15 12:30:48
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 1:25 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:

> Trying to load the last message in https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2858/ I
> ran into an unexpected 404 which, it seems, is due to a message-id with
> slashes: X//bJ6HKQJWx1wxA(at)paquier(dot)xyz
>
> Is this a known problem?

Alvaro mentioned it yesterday, but that's the first I've heard of it
(and AFAIK with the exact same message-id). A quick look showed it
wasn't dead obvious what the problem was, but I haven't had time to
dig into it anymore. Alvaro disappeared out of the discussion, so I'm
not sure if he's had time to look anythign more beyond that either.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: https://www.hagander.net/