Re: BUG #17919: "client hello" message / SNI / Openshift Routes

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Ronald Van de Kuil <ronald(dot)van(dot)de(dot)kuil(at)nl(dot)ibm(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #17919: "client hello" message / SNI / Openshift Routes
Date: 2023-05-30 00:11:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

(please avoid top posting)

On Tue, May 23, 2023, 04:42 Ronald Van de Kuil <
ronald(dot)van(dot)de(dot)kuil(at)nl(dot)ibm(dot)com> wrote:

> In addition, when I make the psql.exe of this installation connect to the
> database via port-forward, then I cannot see that DLL being loaded using
> sysinternals process explorer.

That sounds very strange, as psql cannot operate without libpq. It's been a
while since I did anything "in anger" on windows, but postgres certainly
doesn't do anything to try and "hide" from a took like process explorer.
Either you must be looking in the wrong place, or there's something else
going on somewhere on the system that prevents it.

/Magnus