Board elections 2018 are under way

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Board elections 2018 are under way
Date: 2018-02-19 11:11:50
Lists: pgeu-general

All active members should have received an email with instructions for how
to vote. If you are a member and have not received the email about how to
vote in the elections, please contact me off-list and I will investigate.

For those who are not active members, you are of course unable to vote in
the elections, but you can still view the election profiles of the
candidates:

Guillaume Lelarge (https://www.postgresql.eu/elections/10/candidate/29/)
Andreas Scherbaum (https://www.postgresql.eu/elections/10/candidate/30/)
Dave Page (https://www.postgresql.eu/elections/10/candidate/31/)
Simon Riggs (https://www.postgresql.eu/elections/10/candidate/32/)
Julien Rouhaud (https://www.postgresql.eu/elections/10/candidate/33/)

We encourage discussion about the elections and candidates on this
mailinglist, so if you have any questions for the candidates, please go
ahead and ask them here in this forum. And I'd like to encourage all
candidates to answer questions as quickly as they can, so that all voters
get a chance to see them before the deadline.

--
Magnus Hagander